Saturday, August 30, 2008

phew...

I am just recovering from a MAJOR panic when my external hard drive died yesterday....turns out it was just the power pack....phew....I do back up on disc too but had not done this months yet...anyway just lets say I am rather relived to say the least!

We have had a busy few days....On Thursday E had an assembly item at school...and she had her first horse riding lesson....she was a natural and it bought back a lot of memories for me as I started riding when I was 3...Ben (who is anti horses) is even thinking it might be ok to get a pony!!

and I had morning tea at Sharon's to catch up with Judy....she is over here to teach a workshop...her art pieces are amazing...

And yes I have done a bit of scrapping too...yay...by keeping it simple I am getting through a few photos!
Not so good news is our aircon/ heating has died...so we have to replace it before the summer...$14 000 or so...eeek....bit cold still at the moment but we are surviving...but I don't fancy 40C without it in the summer...Ben is off to work again in the morning...he is doing some extra work...he will be gone a week to ten days...

We went out for a Mongolian BBQ tonight for the launch of our friend's campaign for the state election - Frank Alban for Swan Hills... go Frank... I took his campaign photos!

Anyway hope you are having a good weekend...Lissy

1 comment:

Alli said...

after all the panicked messages and calls I am glad that is all it was Lis.. did you call them or just take flight and go in? I found myself backing up the last two months photos after talking to you... just to make sure :)