Tuesday, January 11, 2011

hot january days...

The weather is hot...about 36C or so each day...and the nights are about 20C or so...

And while we are having hot dry weather Queensland is in a flood crisis...terrible for all those people affected...and south of Perth there is a deliberately lit fire destroying homes...

We have been busy going to swimming lessons...Morganne is going great guns and so is Evangeline...

 
 
And Evangeline had her first sleep over with her Nan and Papa (Ben's parents)...

And we have put some cones out in the paddock...Bella trotted around for quite a while...then went up and sniffed them...then ignored them! 
 

We have had friends and babies to play...


And Evangeline made this Marble House from Mel's Hip Hip Hooray kids holiday ideas that she is doing with Tamar...


And the girls are having great fun playing with it! Thanks Mel!


And a change of venues to the paddling pool...then we bucketed the water onto the garden...
I have been tackling the garden and weeding a bit each morning...and mainly I am having a huge clear out and clean up...it is killing me as I really really want to get on and do some sewing or scrap booking or something...but I am persevering...but it is so BORING! And it seems to be taking forever....

I am horse hunting still...I have tried a couple but no luck so far...I quite fancy a Morgan...I rode some while on rotary exchange as a 17 year old in the US...but they are pretty pricey so I may just have to dream about owning one...here are a couple for sale that I like...gorgeous aren't they!

And one worn out three year old...
And that is about it around here...Lissy

No comments: