Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Coffee....yes I am addicted!


BUT only to the GOOD stuff....freshly roasted, ground and brewed! I actually though my score would be higher!!

Today I had coffee and breakfast with Alli and Sharon at Taylor's Art & Coffee House on Great Northern Hwy, Upper Swan...very nice indeed...will be heading back there again!


hmmmm...what else...Mel is waiting for an update...lol...so I thought I had better oblige.....no scrapping I am afraid...I am working on a mini album but it is taking rather a long time to do...needed some more transparencies so go that today...so some progress may happen!


Other stuff...


E has left out some food for the rabbits....very cute...so I made sure some disappeared! She was SO excited when she discovered they had eaten some!!


She had fun riding in the loader when we were moving some furniture...


She has been spending time with Grandad in the shed!


And she has been dying to get out to splash in the puddles...not that there are many yet!


So lots of nice every day stuff :)
Anyway I hope you are having a good week! And have a nice weekend planned! My sister and family are coming so that will be fun so should be all good here - Lissy

3 comments:

Megan said...

Hi Lis,

It says on your blog that you wrote this on Tuesday, but it only updated on my Bloglines today...can't work that one out!

Good too see that E put some yummy carrots out for the rabbits and some got eaten lol...she is a treasure.

Have a GREAT weekend!
Megan xx

Anonymous said...

Yeah about time you updated! LOL he he.
Love the pics Lissy - how cute are the carrots for the rabbits.
Melx

Judy said...

Great phot's as ever. glad you are having a lovely time.Thanks for your awesome comments Lis, really appreciate it.
Oh and that email - thought it was too good to be true - lol.
Have a great time with your family.
xo