Monday, March 02, 2009

retreat...

The next Wave Rock Retreat to be held in Hyden is on 27th - 29th of March 2009...


It is run by Karen of Scrappin' Outback...it is lots of fun...I always enjoy going, teaching a couple of classes and getting some scraping done my self!

Amazingly it looks like Ben might actually be home to look after the girls...last time Evangeline stayed with mum and Morganne came with me!


I am busy planning ideas for my classes and waiting for my supplies from Karen to arrive so I can get started...she has some gorgeous new paper ranges by My Little Shoe Box coming soon that I cannot wait to get!

The other tutors are Gayle Smith and Sharon Manning...so there is always a good variety of classes...and Karen always has a HUGE shop set up so I stock up on supplies there too...

If you are interested contact Karen Smith on9875 1021 or 0427 977 672 or email scrappinoutback@bigpond.com


This is the 8th retreat Karen has orgnaised...and I have luckily been to most of them! So now I have even more reason to get this mess of a room sorted! Lissy

No comments: