Tuesday, April 05, 2011

days around here...

 Life is pretty busy around here...not sure why really but it is ... Sharon made this lovely canvas for my birthday...it is so me and is hanging on the wall in the kitchen...


Morganne has been chatting to friends on the phone...

And having play dates and helping me in the garden...


Evangeline went on a sleep over to Eden's...her friend who now goes to a different school...and having friend's to play too..


I did a visit to her class...parents can go once a term to spend some time in class with your child seeing what they are doing...


And then I helped the kids replant the garden...


Chief has been chatting to me at the fence...

And not loading on the float...pulling back and scrapping all the fur off his forehead...not good really...
We were supposed to go to a two day Parelli clinic on the weekend but I couldn't load him and had to go alone! Anyway he is off on a two week holiday to Mike's...our lovely farrier and natural horse trainer...

We will be on holidays too...off to Melbourne in a week...yippee..we have not had a family holiday in two years! Lissy

No comments: