Wednesday, June 22, 2011

time is flying by...

Time is flying by and I am not being very good at updating my blog! I like to keep up with it as my online diary and plus Ben keeps asking me if I have!!

I have been disappearing off to pony / horse land! Ii hadn't realised what I was missing until I had horses back in my life!

I am getting great exercise doing ground work with all three! And I love being outside with them...they are all making such progress...

And I am getting the girls involved as much as possible! And when they feel like it...
Morganne came out the other day and had a little ride on Trumby bareback...and then she wanted to play with him! So off they went!

And she was so pleased when she backed him through the barrels...she was wiggling that rope like crazy. He is a sensational little pony...

And some cuddles at the end!

Evangeline went on school camp...

Morganne had her first corroboree (assembly) at school...they did three dances...she loved it..the best was a version of the "macarena" using the months of the year!

A finger painting lesson!

Friends to play...

A spot of golf...

And a little Musketeer!

Stay tuned...I may get updating again soon! Lissy

1 comment:

Sharon Manning said...

Good to see you back here! xxx