Monday, November 28, 2011

horse happenings in november...

Our horsey happening in November...
Bella has learnt to put her front two feet on the pedestal...
We have been up to visit Boy...who is being started under saddle by Mike...a fabulous natural horseman...

 Evangeline got to have a sit on him!

 He is so gorgeous!
 And he is going fabulously...


On our next visit he was progressing well! And being ridden out of the round yard!

 And I was very excited to have my first ride on him..I hadn't been expecting it! So I wasn't appropriately attired!
 He was perfect...stood patiently to be mounted, moved around calmly and was just lovely!
 


 
And Chief will now go and stand on the pedestal at liberty...that is with no halter and lead....

 Evangeline has been to riding lessons...on Bubbles...

And Trumby got some TLC..
My red string and certificate arrived from Parelli...for passing my level one...I have at the same time passed my level two online (horse on lead) and have only to pass my level two freestyle (riding) to then pass my level two ..so that is the plan for the next few months...once Boy is back home...Lissy

No comments: