Friday, July 03, 2009

a jump start on the holidays...

We had a jump start on the holidays here...we started on Wednesday...but not for any good reason...poor Evangeline has been rather sick with tonsillitis...she has spent a couple of days laying watching TV and basically doing nothing...but she is finally perking up...

The girls played a bit this afternoon in the playroom that I have been re sorting to make it easier for Morganne to play and easier for me to clean up...And Evangeline is almost back to her normal self tonight...and I got these gorgeous photos of our two scallywags...I have been busy sewing handkerchiefs for Craft Hope (see post below)...did you know that a double sheet makes about 96 of them! I have sewed half of them...so a few more to go...I want to post them off on Monday with the baby blankets I made...

Morganne has been moving this stool around to stand on...And here is our little one asleep...We have had some nice clear days again after a week or so of wet and windy weather...so we might get outside a bit this weekend...We plan on having a quiet weekend...and then into busy holiday stuff on Monday...Lissy

No comments: