Tuesday, April 06, 2010

easter scrapping....

Since I still had my scrapping supplies packed from the retreat I decided to take some of my stuff to the farm in the hopes that I might do a couple of pages...usually there is no space in the car...

I didn't even take any card stock...as I don't use it much and I just stole some off my sister! So I just took patterned paper (some very old and some new), my scraps, some embellishments and letters...and photos of course...

And I actually managed to scrap a LOT! 24 layouts...not a bad start to the month! They are all badly photographed but you get the idea! They really are straight in real life! And amazingly no stitching as I couldn't be bothered setting up my sister's machine! My sister, Annica managed quite a few layouts as well.

I am now out of photos that are printed and will have to get printing some new ones....

I even used up most of my patterned paper and used lots of scraps too...so I stopped in to see Karen at Scrappin' Outback on the way home to get a bit more! Lissy

3 comments:

Nadene said...

Great layouts Lis - ever since the retreat I aspire to scrap 'Lis Cassey' style layouts ☺ ☺ ☺

Sharon Manning said...

OMGosh you have been busy! I'll have to start doing something myself, like finishing off the retreat layouts - only one more to go.

Aussieleigh said...

Geesh you are a machine Lis! Thanks for the pointer to 3D Me - love her stuff!!! Awesome LO's!