Thursday, April 15, 2010

organising photos and a few layouts...

Most nights I have been editing and printing off photos...I trim them up and they then go into my Memory Dock...mine is a 12x12 Creative Page Planner Work Binder...with the date on a post it in the pocket..and sometimes a title idea and some journalling...ready for when I have time to scrap....which is mostly evenings as I do not generally ever watch TV...I take this folder to retreats with me and so my photos are all there sorted and ready to scrap...

I managed a couple of layouts over the weekend...


I had to go and buy more photo paper yesterday (I use Ilford Smooth Pearl which you can get from Officeworks or several places online) so I will do some more printing soon and add them to the file...I have an Epson Stylus Photo Printer (RX590) which I love...I just print my photos at whatever size I think might work for a layout depending on the quality and the number of photos...I find it convenient to print at home...

And then I will be onto some scrapping...and maybe a bit of sewing too...I have some very nice floral cord to make dresses for the girls...Lissy

1 comment:

Trudy said...

Beautiful layouts.

Trudy
Artistic Mother's Art Group