Tuesday, February 06, 2007

well...since I can't start anything new...

...because.....

I am trying to keep my scraproom tidy at least until Ben gets home tomorrow....lol... so all I have made is a birthday card for my sister....and working on a Valentine Card...cards are not my thing so they are far too lame to share...lol...

and....I cannot find anything in my nice neat room...had to phone Alli and ask her if she had seen my bone scorer...lol

and... after a flurry of creating in January I have come to a ....hopefully temporary..... halt in inspiration!

So I thought I would share some layouts from January...a bit of all sorts created just for me!


Some very Jennifer Johner inspired stitching on some,

some Ali E photo gathering on others.....

But generally just trying to capture some moments at home and some days out!



My approach to scrapbooking is to play around with the photos and see what works with them...hence sometimes I use lots of patterned paper and bits and other times keep it pretty simple...


Some even using some paper that has been in my stash for a long while....



I create some 12 x12 pages and some 8.5 x11 depending on what seems to work with the photos.



And I must say a HUGE favourite of mine is Heidi Swapp letters...love them!











Oh and the other reason why I am not creating is that I am trying to keep sorting and cleaning...
clearing out old scraps and stuff for school and so on...

so the house move will be real simple...lol...wishful thinking...

Anyway thanks for dropping by...

Have a good day - Lissy

2 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous all of them!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lis,

Um not sure if it's just me but there seems to be a problem with the formatting of your blog.

Could be just me though.

BTW, it's awesome you have a blog now ;)

Nic xx