Wednesday, April 09, 2008

autumn days...

We are having a lovely autumn...days of 20 - 25C...perfect for afternoon walks, which is great after such a hot summer...it has also actually been the wettest April since 1926....as we have had some very wet days too...just not lots of them......E ran most of the way on our walk!And I have been scrapping again! This one I am really pleased with...I finally used these stitched rub ons by Autumn Leaves which I have had for a very long time...but they are perfect with this Scenic Route paper and added a bit of doodling to the little flowers...the journalling is about treasuring all the good and bad baby things...And another page...started as a scrap lift of a page waiting for baby by Marie Grace Abuzman...with the scalloped doodling (which I did very badly...oh well) and I used up all my last jumbo photo corners...yay!And another one...very simple...I didnt dare write on the butterfly journaling spot in case I mucked it up...lol...so I left it as an embellishment!

It is the last day of the school term for us tomorrow....so I am planning lots of holiday activities...both girls still have colds but hopefully they will get over them soon. Hope you are having a good week - Lissy

2 comments:

Alli said...

you have been busy! they look great. Don't worry I wouldn't have written on the butterfly either :)

Anonymous said...

Layouts are beautiful Lissy!

Send the rain over here when you are done :o)