Friday, April 04, 2008

take photos...

We need to remember to take photos...of more than just the kids that is....Ben's grandma said to me once that there are no photos of her and her husband and three kids...so I have made sure we have had some family photos every so often...I do not think there are any of my parents, sister and I. A couple of year ago I was looking for a picture of my sister and myself and the only one I could find was about 20 years old...so a couple of Christmases ago I got Ben to take some of us...I wished I had done that with my family too...anyway here is a layout....I actually had to paint some chipboard letters....lol...I don't do that very often anymore! And I finally used the 7 Gypsies tape that I have had for ages! Here are the girls and Ben yesterday morning...Here is Morganne today at mum's place...poor little thing has a bad cold again (E has too) and is waking up every hour or so at night all blocked up and coughing...and is struggling to feed...but other than that she is very happy...and I am very tired!
We took mum to the airport as she is off to Portugal...
And a couple more layouts...simple ones yet again!

And look at this great poster Jodi of Ric Rac has made for her room instead of cleaning....Do Not Panic It Is Often Worse...it is done like an eye test chart...very clever...a great idea for my room....lol...Ric Rac had the tutorial for the little fabric bucket I made too...

Well I hope your weekend is starting well - Lissy

2 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Love your layouts Lis and the photos are all precious!! Isn't Morgannes top gorgeous?!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lis, just thought i would say hello and that your girls are so gorgegous, how time flies i remember when E was Born well you and ben look great, hope all is well and that you are enjoying being parents! all the best Mel.
am mow living in canberra!! my email is rhinoryan_10@hotmail.com
hope to hear from you soon.