Wednesday, April 02, 2008

april already....

This year is flying isn't it....Morganne is 16 weeks old and a totally delightful baby...she loves sitting up...her head control is very good but obviously she cannot sit up by herself yet....she loves her play gym and loves to be involved in what E and I are up to...she is very vocal and can be quite loud when she is chatting away...she is sleeping pretty well at night...a few 5 - 6 hours stints are happening...and the rest of the time she is a pretty happy baby...and if she is grizzly the swing is perfect! She is grabbing onto things now and getting them into her mouth! She is growing fast but is still my gorgeous little baby...I made a very quick and easy fabric bucket from the tutorial on Ric Rac to keep Morganne's socks in...much cuter than anything I could have bought I think! It is only small about 20 cm high...not perfect but it will do the job!I have made a mini album with photos of the kids and family in it for mum to take on her trip to Portugal...she leaves Friday...it is the little album with a fabric cover which Kim Archer taught for Father's Day last year...super cute and simple...they are made with a credit card holder thing inside to put the photos in so only about 10cm long...E went on her first school excursion yesterday and was very excited....they went to Kalamunda History Village...she loved it...they did washing and ironing and made peg dolls...I didn't take any photos at school but a friend did on her phone...
And Ben is home...YAY! E came out dressed for school this morning! And she said that Daddy had to pick her up from school and go at watch her at dance this afternoon...he did both and she was so happy to see him! Please feel free to say hi in the comments...it is nice to know who is visiting :) Hope you are having a great week - Lissy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lissy, I check in now and then...lovely to see your little one growing. My new princess is 8weeks tomorrow...time sure is flying...some days I still think I am pregnant...lol. Love tha fabric bucket...awesome idea...shame I can't sew..hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Hello

Not sure if you will remember me. Susan (smiles1965) from the web site Scrapboxx.

I visit your blog from time to time but not sure how many comments I've ever left for you.

I enjoy reading your news and seeing all your fantastic photos. Your 2 beautiful daughters are both growing up so fast.

Wishing you all the best for a happy, safe and fun week. Take care of yourself and thanks for sharing. Bye for now, will come back soon and visit again. From Susan xxoo.