Monday, March 31, 2008

a sunny sunday...and a rainy monday...

Well talk about a change in weather...yesterday was so lovely...another day of about 30C...We had pancakes for breakfast...E made up a game after watching Lunar Jim...she amazes me sometimes with what she comes up with...all her own idea and doing!Morganne played....not great photos...I have trouble photographing babies!and we headed to the park for a play and a quick BBQ lunch with some friends...and I took a lot of bad photos...these are the OK ones...not that this pair stopped still for very long! And later on Morganne had a snooze in her swing....Then today it was 18C and very wet...I did not enjoy struggling in the car park at swimming with a pram and baby and child on a very wet windy morning...but we survived...

Then this afternoon E played in the puddles while Morganne was asleep, and ran around and around...and I took some decent photos for a change that required no editing...yay! I love the total enjoyment she gets from such simple things! Then she had a big bubble bath!


Mum came for lunch today as did our friend Diana. Mum and I had to go and pick up a vehicle that was being serviced so Diana looked after the girls...Evangeline and her have a lovely time together when she comes...Diana's kids are in their twenties so I think she enjoys having little ones around again!

Evangeline is off on her first school excursion tomorrow...and I am not going...so no photos...how will I cope...lol...I think the weather is supposed to be better...

And two sleeps until Ben is home - hope you are having a good week so far - Lissy

1 comment:

Alli said...

I love the shot of the boots Lis! we were pretty soaked yesterday but I do love the rain