Wednesday, March 26, 2008

art and other things....

I love both these artists....kind of black and white line drawings and collages with hints of colour...they are both very talented
swallowfield from Portland, Maine USA
pyglet whispers from Sydney, Australia
I have some work by both of them...I must get them up on the wall soon...You will have to click on the links to have a look...and find their etsy shops as I have no idea how to put any pics here...

I thought I should get on and get my Easter layouts done...so here is one...I had no plan here I just printed out some photos, decided I was going to use this pp as it seemed Easter like to me...and when else would I use it...so arranged the photos and then added some scraps of pp, title and journalling...and I am happy with the results...
It is not really wonky...I just photographed it wonky! I am finding that if I keep it all very simple on my pages I can get some scrapping done!
Anyway that is it for today - Lissy

No comments: