Tuesday, March 11, 2008

creating and clearing out...

Well I have done a couple of little creative things in the last few days...the layout I have been thinking of about E sitting on my dad's knee...it turned out very different to how I was planning but I really like it.And theses little canvases...not my original idea...based on a pic I could see on a wall in a room in a magazine I read while waiting for an appointment...I have no idea who did it (so sorry can't credit the artist)...I would have liked a real one myself ... it was a lot more 'arty' looking but I just remembered the idea and did a scrap book version! Cute I think...one for Morganne's room and two for gifts...very quick and easy! I cut out the shapes and stitched them onto the paper and glues it onto the canvas...
Sharon came today for coffee and took some great pics of Morganne for me...shall share some tomorrow...she has a great new lens on her camera a macro 17 - 85...I would love one of them...

And then I have been trying to get organised around here...I have been reading up on de-cluttering...LOTS more to do but making little bits of progress...sorting and organising things better and clearing out too...and making more mess in the process while re-housing things but one day maybe I will get there...Lissy

No comments: