Monday, March 24, 2008

more easter...

Easter Sunday....and the Easter Egg Hunt....I went out Saturday night and put the eggs and bunnies around the garden hoping nothing would eat them in the night...E wanted to check down the driveway and in the paddock to see if Easter Bunny had dropped any...she has put some egg and such away to share with Daddy when he gets home...chocolate really hypes her up so it will be rationed...
And a few more Easter Sunday pics...More layouts...this one is a scrap lift of sorts of a page Inner Beauty by Janelle Wind...I have had this lace paper for a while but couldn't get started on using it...so Janelle's page was great...though I put mine over top rather than under the photos... Then I scraplifted Jennifer Johner's page Baby Belly ...I wanted to try out using more bits and scraps on the page...
and one more layout I did...didn't quite turn out as I planned but it will do...
Today we are all tired and grumpy after too much chocolate and not a good night's sleep...both girls were awake several times last night which meant I was up nearly every hour or two...so not much has happened today! Lissy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lissy that photo of M in her baby capsule is sensational!
She is one very content baby in that shot.

Cant believe the amount of scrapping you are doing - you are amazing!

Janelle Wind said...

WOW Lissy - thanks for sharing your gorgeous photos and LO's - you totally amaze me with how much you get done with a little bubba. Your LO's are gorgeous, love the one with the lace too. How exciting that I could inspire you. Love it!! We had a sleepless few nights over Easter too so lets hope we both get a good nights sleep soon. x Janelle

Alli said...

I can't believe how much baby M has changed in the week since I saw her! I love that sleep smile and E looks happy egg collecting :)