Monday, March 17, 2008

my birthday and weekend...

OK so I turned 39 on Friday...and had a very nice day...I had a pedicure while Diana watched the kids...and then my sister and the boys came for lunch...Ike and Evangeline helped me make a birthday cake...chocolate bear shaped one! Then we went to mum's for tea...a delicious roast and then a very nice sponge with chocolate eggs on top...yummy...E helped me blow out the candles...Then the rest of the weekend...my sister and family came again on Saturday for lunch...Ace loves Morganne and sends a lot of time entertaining her....
then E had a little friend for a sleep over while her parents were at a wedding....they were very good really....Mum came over for lunch on Sunday and did some gardening with E while I slept...She has some little pots of seeds and stuff she is growing...Not a good pic I know but E and Morganne were watching TV together this morning...E never took any notice of the TV until she was two but I suppose since E is watching ABC kids then M is bound to notice it sooner...

This is Morganne looking at her new book in her swing tonight while I was cooking tea...she loves all the faces in it...Meanwhile E was writing a letter to Easter Bunny...And I managed to sort out my albums on the weekend...all into the same We R Memory Keepers red ring bound albums so I can have both 12x12 and 8.5x11 pages in the same albums...They are in albums according to the year of the photos but not in chronological order inside as I decided that would take too much time...maybe one day...I have 3 albums for 2006...my most prolific year....and going back I was pleasantly surprised as I liked most of my layouts...except maybe the 2004 ones when I fist started scrap booking...lol...but from then on I liked most of them! The ones I didn't were usually ones I had done for the LSS to promote products when I was working and teaching there...so kind of meaningless pages...I did start a page yesterday...but it is annoying me as I put a journalling sticker thing on it and it looks wrong and now I need to try and get it off....so I may finish it tomorrow...I have also have been clearing out a lot of scrapping stuff I no longer want...patterned paper and alphabets and embellishments...I am going to keep going through all my stuff until I have cleared a lot that I just will not use...

And here is Morganne fixating on her hand this morning!And that is it for now and I hope your week has started well...Lissy

1 comment:

Alli said...

I'm glad you had a nice birthday Lissy! and how cute does she look holding that book