Friday, August 28, 2009

two years have passed...

Two years have passed since my dad died...I think about him everyday for some reason or other...some time with happiness, sometimes with sadness...sometimes just remembering...he was such a big and special part of our lives...there is a lot to remember and and a lot to miss...This is how I remember him most days...driving things around the paddock...Or working on his projects in the shed...his presence is still so strong around here...
I am so glad I got to spend so much time with him when we moved back here...cups of tea and lunch...

And I have some great childhood memories too (but not many photos)...getting a motorbike ride down to the school bus...Or time riding our ponies and later horses...I am so thankful he was my dad...we all miss him...Lissy

2 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Hi Lissy,
Big hugs mate. Time goes by so quickly doesn't it? It's a good reminder to us to treasure each day.

Your girls are looking as gorgeous as ever in the below posts

Anonymous said...

Lissy I can not believe it has been two years.

You remember him with such love it is clear he was a wonderful wonderful man.

Rach xx