Sunday, June 20, 2010

Made on the Left

In a month I will be here...
And this is why...


I have started making lovely soft ruffled children's scarves...and this is my first outing to sell them!I could share a hundred amazing photos taken by Sharon...but I had to choose just four....and blimey that was hard! Thanks so much Sharon...

And here are some of the colours...there are fourteen different colours...Evangeline wants them all!The scarves are approximately 9" x 36" or 22cm x 93cm...they vary slightly as they are hand ruffled! Long enough to wrap but not so long as to get in the way!

It is the last Saturday of the school holidays...I am not there on the Sunday as there is different stalls each day...

Saturday JULY 17th...from 10 - 4pm
upstairs @ The Saint
2 Morris Road
Innaloo

And Sharon did these for me too... isn't she a gem of a friend!
So please pop in and see me...make sure you say HI...Lissy

1 comment:

Sharon Manning said...

You're welcome ;-)