Thursday, July 15, 2010

mums group...

I have a great mums group...9 girls who first met with our babies 7 years ago...some have moved further away so we don't see them as much...but we still catch up pretty regularly...and many siblings later...for Mother's Day this year I was going to do a photo shoot(lol...nothing professional about this at all...just take lots of photos and hope for the best!!)...as we haven't done one for about 3 years...but it didn't quite happen then so 6 of us caught up today...and YAY the weather was actually good!

So here are some photos...first all the kids...not at all a good photo but least we have recorded them all together!And my friends and their kids...And my girls and me (thanks Megan!)And my fav photos from today...
Now back to scarf sewing as the market is on Saturday! Lissy

No comments: