Friday, September 10, 2010

oh my giddy aunt...

One thing I have avoided like the plague in scrap booking has been heritage layouts...I have plenty of old photos of our family to scrap but didn't really think I could do it...

I have waited patiently for Sharon Manning to do some more heritage classes...but no, she decides to have a break! Well really!

So in desperation I have had a go! And you know it really wasn't so bad!

So here are some sneak peeks for my first retreat class...my version of heritage scrapping...It's all in the Past...I tried these pics with my camera off auto...cropped but unedited...I think they turned out ok...
I actually have to add some journalling and dates to them but I am awaiting confirmation from my mum and my aunt on a couple of things...my mum is rather inconveniently in Quebec...lol...

There will be three heritage layouts in this class and as usual hundreds of variations as I cannot seem to stop at one! You could of course scrap some modern photos too...

Stay tuned for my next class...again I had hoped Sharon would tackle this one...sport, footy and dance photos...another major challenge for me...but Karen is sending me some very nice products so we should be fine! Lissy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed Lissy - can't wait to do them at the Retreat
Ann S