Tuesday, December 28, 2010

christmas capers...

We had a busy Christmas this year and I hardly took any photos...

Lot of cooking and preparations as 20 odd people were staying at the farm for Christmas! There are no shops near by!

I was up before the girls at 5.30 am in anticipation of them waking! But they slept in...lol...

Evangeline loves her sewing machine which I got at a spotlight sale...having a first lesson!
And the sewing kit which is in the basket that was my mum's as a child...

and Morganne is wrapped with the Sylvanain doll house which I managed to get free with credit card rewards points!

I managed to have migraine on Christmas day and spent most of it in bed...and got up at 5pm...

 
Boxing Day was fairly relaxing...guests left and the kids played and swam some more...they swam several times each day....

And Evangleine did some crafting...

And had her first real go in the go cart....

And yesterday...which was Ben's birthday....Happy Birthday Ben!! He is out at sea!..

We packed to drive home...I managed to fill the car with diesel rather than petrol so caused a major job for my brother in law...remove exhaust and other things to remove the tank to drain it!!  We finally got on the road at 2pm and headed home with mum following..

Morganne vomited on the way...nice! And when we finally got home at 6.30 pm the girls were hip hip horaying!

But despite all this it was still a merry christmas! Lissy

No comments: