Sunday, February 17, 2008

rest of the week....

The rest of the week has been pretty busy...after the electrician being here for a couple of days and having to move furniture and stuff around so he could work we then had a lot of cleaning up to do....but I still managed to take a few photos....

Ben's dad came to stay Saturday night as he has been in Perth for a few days...E was sad he only had one sleepover!

...and then we had my sister in law and family and Ben's grandma and my mum for a BBQ lunch today....it was nice out by the pool as it has been cooler and we installed fans out there...the kids spent most of the time swimming...and plenty of playing...Here are a few more photos from the last few days....I am making sure there are planty of pics of our second child!!
I have been printing photos out ready to scrap should I manage to find some time...and of course I need to finish the mini albums...I have decided that all my scrapbooking is going to be pretty simple at the moment as I would sooner have the stories recorded and try and vaguely keep up with goings on around here especially with Morganne changing so quickly...which is important....rather than agonising over trying to something fabulously creative...lol...which is not at all improtant! So I think I will mostly be slapping down a few bits of paper and photos and getting the journalling done...


I am not good at photographing babies so all the photos are pretty average but at least we have some! And Morganne always has the funniest expressions!

And I haven't forgotten Evangeline...I do not think I have already posted these pics...I am too lazy to go back and check... A huge branch fell off one of our trees the other day...
This one of E making a newspaper is my favourite...
Oh and Alli or someone can you please tell my why the spell check on this stupid blogger thing is no longer working???

So all in all a busy but good weekend...still a fair bit of cleaning and sorting to do here so will fit that in this week some time! Anyway I hope you have had a great weekend - Lissy

1 comment:

Sharon Manning said...

Sounds like things have been busy at your place with renovations and family.
Morganne is looking just gorgeous and I'm sure E is loving being back at school.
Enjoy the cooler weather and hope we can catch up soon.
Take Care!