Monday, August 25, 2008

and today I scrapped...

Well I said in my post yesterday that I was going to scrap this week...so I got started today! I have done four quick pages...here are 3 of them...they haven't photographed all that well...
I am getting ready to do my pages for the classes I will be teaching at the 7th Wave Rock Scrapbooking Retreat to be held 17th to 19th October 2008. As Karen of Scrappin' Outback, who is organising the retreat said that's only 8 weeks away! One class will be school pages...so you are ready to scrap those school photos this year...and the other class will probably be a layout with lots of photos...but still thinking on that one! I am using some of the new Basic Grey paper ranges that I am impatiently waiting to arrive in the post!

I must update my side bars with links to the Scrappin' Outback blog etc ...I dont have the computer skills but some one I know does...(hint hint Alli )...oh and I need a new banner at the top...

Anyway hope your week has started well...I will upload the other layout tomorrow -Lissy

2 comments:

Gigga said...

Hi Lissy
Beautiful layouts as usual.. I have missed seeing your layouts. I am so glad you got time to scrap finally....
I am looking forward to the retreat. Hope we might meet your gorgeous little M in person!!!

Alli said...

ok send me the photos and the links and I will see what I can do :)