Saturday, August 16, 2008

spring is almost here...

We are having such nice days at the moment...fine and sunny and about 22C...still chilly at night but lovely days...we have been outside a lot...Morganne has had her first experience of sitting on the grass! And looking at aeroplanes...My friend Jen came to visit with her very cute little girl Imogen...she gave Morganne lots of kisses...I have been getting into the gardening, mowing and so on...and having picnics outside with the girls...and Evangeline has been having fun playing! I hope you have been having a good week too! Lissy


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos Lissy love the one of M feeling the grass.

After having a drought here for so long and being on water restrictions for 6years I think I would be excited to feel the grass too :o)