Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Australia Day...

It is the Australia Day long weekend...Ben has been putting in the pool fencing...we have an enclosed pool but as the living area opens onto it we decided to add a pool fence for extra piece of mind...and he has been fixing gutters...E had a very exciting time going up on the roof...M is learning to walk...She has had moments of standing unsupported and is happily pushing toys around like this pram she got for Christmas....so I am thinking soon she will actually begin walking...We went to mum's for tea...E was very excited....seeing the planes and sky writing...And we watched the fire works...M is pulling funny faces...E loves reading to her...And a few months ago E planed a seed from an apple she was eating..it is growing well...Grandma is in charge of its care! One day we may have a tree with apples...And speaking of "Australia"...any one recognise this little chap...I taught him in Broome when he was in Year One ...he certainly had plenty of personality! It has taken me until now to figure it out...lol...getting dim in my old age...I haven't seen the film yet, but I kept thinking he looked familiar and the name was familiar...then I twigged and went through my photos! I hope things work out well for him...Anyway that is it for this long weekend...off to get E's haircut today...Lissy

1 comment:

Chris Millar said...

Oh Lissy, the movie is brilliant and fancy you having taught little Brandon (who stole the show I think!) he was brilliant in the movie.
Looks like it was a busy weekend at your place!