Monday, January 19, 2009

hot days...

We have had some very hot days...40 - 42C so spent time inside! But we have been busy with Ben's parents visiting with his niece to play with Evangeline...removing all the rotten guttering around the house...installing a new pool fence...going to a birthday party for one of E's little school friends...getting Morganne's one year old immunisation...visits from Grandma...and some time in the pool...but I didn't take many photos...M still only has 6 teeth! But she is very cute...Crusing around holding on everywhere so will no doubt be walking soon. Something went POP in my calf on Saturday...which I don not think is good...so I am hobbling around but we are off to Bussleton for a few days holiday with Alli and her family...so I can relax down there...see you soon - Lissy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope your leg is okay!