Friday, March 19, 2010

a few things...

Tonight Morganne amazed me..she sat down and traced around her own foot! She has seen Evangeline do it in the past but I am amazed she thought to do it herself and did such a good job! This is definitely one to keep!
We had a pupil free day at school today so we went with Ava and Jo to a local pool and swam and then had lunch. Mum is home and came over for dinner. Ben is in port so we got to talk to him today...

I am having coffee with Alli tomorrow and I plan to be creative this weekend...making some background papers...splashing a bit of paint around and such! And I should like to do some felting with Evangeline...Emily showed me some felt beads she made with Ivy and Yindi so I thought this was a good thing to try first...stay tuned...Lissy

3 comments:

Lissy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lissy said...

lol Sharon - you could have left it! Sharon does my blog stuff as I am not at all IT literate...and so she signed in as me to do some stuff...then left a comment but of course it looked like I had made a comment on my own post..so she removed it...lol..now it looks like I had a dodgy comment...lol...

Sharon Manning said...

LOL I'm sorry Lis - no dodgy comments - just me being a doofus.

OK I will try again......
How cute is that drawing of M's foot?

Sharon xoxo