Saturday, May 24, 2008

another week...

Goodness another week has flown...and I don't feel like we have done much but of course we have! Ben has been gone 2 and a half weeks so we are half way to him coming home again! So a lot of this blog rambling is for him! He is not always in phone range...

I love Bluebird's laundry...our laundry is small, narrow and not practical...after the kitchen we may tackle this next...just some storage and such would be good! I think I might put the washer and dryer at wall oven height (better for the back) with a "pot" drawer underneath for the storage and cupboards over top...and some bench space on the side with ironing and laundry baskets underneath...or other wise just bench space over the washer and dryer and cupboards...anything to make it more practical...

I have been tackling the garden again...weeding and such...trying to get it in order! My mum has been over a couple of days to help too...the last few days have been wet again but it is fining up next week (up to 25 -26C...in autumn!) and so shall get some more done then! I am determined to get it under control and looking nice!

I am not managing much creatively at the moment...finishing of a few things but that is about it! I am making E a tutu as well but haven't progressed far! Tulle is actually a bit of a pain to handle!Maybe today I will complete it...

Morganne has a cold again...her fourth one in her short little life...poor thing...this one is not too bad though! But she is a bit grizzly...She can almost sit up by herself...she still does that unpredictable topple over...but she is getting there! We have good days and bad days with her food consumption! Some days she eats and others she does not much! She is having lunch and dinner most days. She now is eating banana too....Here is a bad photo of her sitting up...Evangeline has been busy with school, swimming, dance and having a friend over to play...And today we are busy playing...And I had E cleaning her playroom...I put the timer on...had a garbage bag ready as I said the rest would go in the bin...and that sure galvanised her into action! I helped a bit but figure at four and a half she can do most of it herself! And she did! Her room isn't as bad but maybe we will tackle that tomorrow!

So that is our week and weekend so far! Lissy

No comments: