Sunday, May 18, 2008

quiet weekend...

A pretty quiet weekend here really...I have not been doing much due to the sprained ankle but I have to say it is so much better today so I am pretty mobile which is good...very bruised and still swollen but healing!
Mum returned from the farm on Friday and stayed until Saturday night helping out with the kids and she even did some gardening!
Evangeline was busy making a clothes line today...and playing with Morganne...Mum came over with lunch...my sister and the boys were here too as they are in Perth for a couple of days...the boys had fun with MorganneAll these kids were big babies like Morganne...now they are all tall and thin!
And that is it for our quiet weekend - And I hope you had a good one too - Lissy

1 comment:

Sharon Manning said...

I'm glad the ankle is getting better Lis and as I said if there is anything I can do to help just ring! Don't all the kids together look gorgeous, I bet those boys are going to spoil M as she gets older.
Take care.
xo