Sunday, May 04, 2008

this sunday...

Today I took some family photos for friends...and they actually turned out OK...lol...I cannot share them as yet as they are for something special...but should be able to share them soon...

I did some more cleaning...I am having a bit of a frenzy around here spring cleaning and such...maybe because I was too tired and pregnant in the spring so have left it to the autumn! And heaven help any one who messes it up! Poor E is getting hounded to clean up after herself...I figure she is old enough to help and she has way too much stuff so I need her to help!

Morganne has progressed from baby rice to apple and seems to like it as you can see!

I only managed one layout this weekend...and a pretty simple one at that...using up some paper scraps...


And that is it from here - Lissy

No comments: