Wednesday, May 28, 2008

more days....

More days have passed...and not a huge amount going on around here...Mum and I did a huge afternoon of gardening on Monday and have made a big difference...Morganne sat in her pram and Evangeline helped and got very dirty!It was 27C yesterday and about 25C on Monday...

Alli came to visit yesterday so we had a good time catching up. She is going to make me a new blog banner as it is about time it was changed! It is beyond my computer skills...speaking of which I am expecting my new computer to arrive tomorrow...YAY!

We had swimming and dance today...the rain has returned which is good for the garden.

Morganne is five and a half months old...she can almost sit up and enjoys seeing what is going on.




Evangeline had a great time out in the rain on the weekend...And looking at the rainbow on Sunday Evening...the light was very strange... Her button sewing from school...
We had a tea party on Saturday...I sent her off to get herself and her baby dressed and set it up for her...
She has had this scooter for a couple of months and it is her main transport around the house...she scoots everywhere...
Though sometimes she changes to her roller skates!
Anyway that is all from here...hope you are all well...Lissy

2 comments:

Judy said...

Wow lis the baby is growing so fast - would love to squeeze those chubby cheeks.
Glad all is going so well.
xo

Anonymous said...

Hi there Lissy

Is everything OK?

I noticed there's not been a blog update lately. I often pop by to read your news and see your beautiful photos. I hope your all keeping well and life is good.

Take care and have a great day.

Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx.com