Sunday, May 11, 2008

this weekend...

It is very quiet around here this weekend...Ben is at work (so I will be posting lots of pics for him for the next 5 weeks), mum is at the farm...so it is just Evangeline, Morganne and I (and Missy the dog)...It was quite dreary and wintry yesterday...both girls had unexpected naps...E never has naps so must have been knackered! She has a bit of a cough and cold too...M was a bit grizzly yesterday and only having short sleeps...she is getting a cold too :(It turned out quite a nice day today so we were outside a bit...plenty of weeding to do! E is loving the swing Ben made...My dad got the stuff for it last year but never got it put up before he died...E has been asking about it so Ben got it done this last time home...So Mother's Day was quiet too...E made me a necklace at school with little felt rolls and beads and took the pictures of me wearing it,

a family friend brought flowers around for me

...and a friend dropped off some take away food for tea...so that was all rather nice...

And I ordered myself a new computer...this one is in it's death throes...hopefully it will survive until the new one arrives...

I had big plans to do some scrapping this weekend....I did cleaning instead....lol...but I did do another layout from Kim Archer's classI packed up more of M's too small clothes today to give away...it is very hard to do! She is growing so fast!

I hope you have had a lovely day where ever you are - Lissy

1 comment:

Chris Millar said...

Happy Mothers day Lis!! Gorgeous photos of you and the girls!! Love the necklace E made you too!