Sunday, July 06, 2008

so...

Not a lot going on this week...we did get a new bed...and that is blissful as we have been sleeping on a combination of two old beds...not good! And so now I am sleeping wonderfully...

Evangeline had her class assembly items this week....a penguin song and a snow flake song...followed by Eskimo bread for morning tea. They have been studying polar regions.
Ben and E went off to the farm for a few days so Morganne and I are having a lovely time together. She slept well the last two nights so I am feeling a lot more energetic...

So I sorted out most of their clothes, getting the summer ones sorted and putting away the ones that are too small etc...going through the baby toys for Morganne and sorting presents I am gathering for birthdays coming soon...cooking up some baby food...and making head way in my room too...I am sorting out my sewing stuff that has been in tubs and is now going into a rather cute cupboard...And I have been trying out paint colours for the kitchen, the girls rooms and the playroom...

We went to mum's for tea on Friday night and tonight mum is coming over here. Things are easy with just one baby! Anyway I hope you are all having a lovely weekend...Lissy

1 comment:

Alli said...

I'm glad you are enjoying your mini break, you forget how easy one baby can be don't you.. and sleep is always a good thing!