Tuesday, September 16, 2008

more sneak peeks...

I have done another version of the travel layout for the retreat class Out & About...with photos of a trip down the Gibb River Road in the Kimberleys and using Basic Grey Ambrosia...a great range of papers with red, oranges, blues and blacks...

Again a double layout but this time with 9 photos...and obviously not so girlie! I have used the photos I already had printed from my pre digi camera days...I did scan and re print the panoramic size pics smaller so they were only 6" wide (I was really into panoramic pics back then!) but other than that I used the 6x4 photos I already had, trimming them to make them fit...

I am not getting any better at taking these sneak peek photos sorry...


Stay tuned for some more layouts soon - Lissy

1 comment:

Sharon Manning said...

Love the colours of these papers and your sneak peek phots are very good I think!
Sharon xx