Monday, November 17, 2008

aaaaaaaaaaaargh! Pirates.....

Evangeline had a sensational time at her 5th birthday party...and I think all the other kids enjoyed it too! Here are some or rather lots of photos! The Pirate Ship Ben built was a huge success! And I think a few people would have liked to put it in their car and take it home! Here she is...she isn't quite sure how to use the telescope! I made the costume...it was actually very hard to find black and white fabric...I suggested other things but she wasn't happy with my suggestions...fortunately I found some!I made scraves for all the kids and handed out pirate kits I got from the $2 shop! And they had a ball! We had pirates fighting...and running about...
and walking the plank...and on the ship...We had a couple of games... Morganne was a cute Pirate Baby...And two cute babies...And us three girls...Morganne and Grandma...And the two girls...And the cake! A pirate ship of course...chocolate cake and choc chip ice cream layers in case you were wondering! The sail is a piece of scrap booking paper! And I even found some pirate candles! The sea is cream and blue sprinkles! And it tasted pretty good!And that is about it! It was very windy all day but it all went well.

Today at school E had her birthday story...the teacher tells a wonderful story about the earth revolving around the sun and each year passing from birth to the current birthday...and so birthday celebrations continue!

I am cleaning up and recovering from the weekend! And I shall have to get onto finishing the mini album for the party now I have the pics edited! And then onto planning Morganne's first birthday party! Hope you have had a good weekend too - Lissy

1 comment:

Alli said...

a brilliant party Lis! Alec took his pirate stuff to school monday for news to tell everyone about his cousin's birthday party :)