Wednesday, November 05, 2008

other layouts...

I really do love scrapping and my approach is just to scrap how I like and for myself...and don't agonise over the details...just go with the flow and get the photos and stories scrapped...and I think it is great to share with others which is why I like teaching too...plus you get to see other peoples interpretations of your work and usually pick up some new ideas too! There is always something new to learn! I certainly do not know it all!

Here are the other layouts I did with each of the Basic Grey kits I used for the retreat classes...I gave out instructions for these as well...I tried to make most of the pages not too girlie...
Ambrosia...Offbeat...
Eva...this one is very unclear sorry...And I still have load of stuff left to do more...I just ran out of time! I really like their new letter stickers...I never used the old ones much...Now I must try and get on and finish my mini albums too...Lissy

No comments: