Tuesday, November 11, 2008

morning, noon and night....

Evangeline is in the Pirate Ship morning, noon and night...as soon as she gets up in the morning and the moment she gets home from school...she is none too pleased when I make her come inside!

Yesterday morning she beetled straight out there...then she ran across the lawn waving at Daddy's plane (we are in the flight path)
She tried to see it off in the distance....And then started howling she she couldn't see it any more....
a>and cried all the way back to the pirate ship... but then she cheered up with a bit of coaxing!... And started playing again... And had a little friend playing too...
And Morganne is getting some food in her mouth using a spoon...but oh boy what a mess...
Ben is out at sea somewhere off the coast near Exmouth...And me, well I have been busy filling in holes in the lawn (ones I try regularly to sprain my ankle in and have succeeded twice this year already!)and doing a bit more tidying up around the garden...and baking cakes...I hope your week is starting well - Lissy

No comments: