Thursday, February 05, 2009

my sister...

It is my sister's birthday today...I posted the card I made for her the other day on here...I don't think she ever reads my blog much so there wasn't much chance of her seeing it...lol...we talk most days so it is not as if anything would be news to her! I think I am so lucky to have such a great sister...I know she is always there for me...She is two years older than me...here we are a few years ago...I went to IKEA today with Alli...I love that place...I bought a TV cabinet...a red lockable metal one as M keeps getting to the TV...and put it together by myself...and some shelving for the laundry with pull out plastic drawers...put that together myself too...so I am rather impressed with myself...lol...now the laundry is kind of organised...and I am going back tomorrow to get more shelving since I worked out two more units will fit in the space in the laundry then I will be super organised!! I am so sick of everything being piled up or on the floor because there is nowhere to put it! This time Sharon is meeting me there!

And I plan on tackling the playroom tomorrow and on the weekend too...and I need to do some gardening...

This is one a layout I did the other day from a Kim Archer class...it always gives me a kick start when I need one if I do one of her layouts...I didnt quite get this layout right but it will do...Anyway I hope you are having a good week - Lissy

1 comment:

Alli said...

oh I'm jealous you get to go back twice in two days! have fun :)

ps.. Michael liked his plant, he potted it and took it to work