Monday, February 09, 2009

play group...

Morganne and I went to play group to day...it is the Montessori play group at Evangeline's school and she had a great time! She was quite happy sitting on a little chair at a table playing with things...then outside in the sand pit...and she sat for ages at the table eating up her fruit for morning tea...she didn't quite know what was going on at the mat session but enjoyed it all...My friend Jen is there with her little girl Imogen, and a couple of mum's from Evangeline's class with their second kids...and I met some other nice mums too so it should be fun...Morganne is the youngest at 14 months...most are 18 months up to 3 years...the play group leader is lovely too...

IKEA...my second home...no not really...lol...but I went on Friday with Sharon...who by the way is looking just fabulous...I got another laundry shelf but they were out of the taller ones so I need one more then the laundry will be complete and oh so organised!! I have put all our swimming gear in one unit...coat hangers and cleaning cloths in another...and plan to put all those odd bits & pieces you have lying around the house in the third one...must get back into my room adn do some sorting too...

And onto Turnip Costume making tomorrow - Lissy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lissy she is absolutely adorable, what gorgeous photos.

All the very best.

Carole xx