Sunday, February 15, 2009

valentine's and hard labour...

Happy Valentine's all...not much happening around here...but I did tuck a card I made in Ben's bag before he left...and Saturday night we girls went off to Shauna's for tea as she is husband less for a few days too...we baby sat some friend's kids too so they could have a night out...the four kids all played well...dress ups, colouring and so on...Morganne went to sleep in the pram and we after tea we all watched Alvin & the Chipmunks...lol...

Ben's parents are off over east with their camper trailer for a few weeks...heading to Tasmania...they stopped in on the way on Saturday to say good bye to the girls...We are all a bit tired and grumpy around here...me included...lol...the dull and dreary kind of weather yesterday doesn't help...but today was a different story....a case of hard labour...

I got up and ironed for two hours as the pile was getting ridiculous, then cleaned for two hours as I wanted to get the floors done and then spent 3 hours out in the garden doing a huge clean up! Mum was here to help and she always helps me get huge amounts done in the garden....so a very productive day...Morganne is as pleased as punch with herself now on the ride ons....Our girls love each other so much...here they are giving each other cuddles and kisses in Morganne's cot this morning...I should be cleaning my studio now...or something productive like that but I am not...though I have made some alphabet cards for E...and I might just go and watch TV...I don't do that often...Morganne loves croissants...so does Evangeline...me too..lol...pity they are not a healthy option!I hope you have had a great weekend - Lissy

4 comments:

Sharon Manning said...

Those pictures of the girls are just beautiful Lis. Wait until they are older and not getting on so well and then show them! You have been productive, I wish I could say the same. Oh well, you have to have a break every now and then. Take Care. Sharon. xoxo

Chris Millar said...

What a busy day you've had Lissy!! The girls are just gorgeous with each other in those photos!! And E is the cutest little turnip I've ever seen in the below photos!!!

Alli said...

you have been busy!! well done with the ironing, I can't ever get motivated to do ANY!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for the great find, Lissy! I just posted about those amazing lace floors!

xo

Emily