Wednesday, October 21, 2009

the retreat...

I thought I would share a few of the layouts I did at the Retreat....as well as having a wonderful time and laughing way too much I actually did some scrapping! YAY!! And I did a couple of the girls classes...
This was one of Gayle's layouts...I used BG June BugAnd this was the sampler Sharon did and I have made for mum for Christmas...I think I may need to put it in a black frame...it is not so purple in real life!And another one of Gayle's pages...And then some other layouts I did...all pretty simple pages...I really struggled with these school ones to the point that I nearly threw them in the bin! But they finally worked out ok! This one I ended up ignoring the blue in the photos and choosing the other primary colours red and yellow to create the page...I have also forgotten to add the journalling...Sharon was relieved...lol...and asked if I was over my grumps!

I have a couple of more layouts to finish as I need to do some journalling on the computer...I printed enough photos for about 100 layouts....lol...so I have plenty to keep me going! I just need to unpack and get organised! And then maybe do some more! We all have colds so we are feeling a bit crappy...stay tuned...Lissy

1 comment:

Sharon Manning said...

LOL Sorry!