Monday, May 14, 2007

dance...

Today E had her first dance class....so cute! She really enjoyed it! She listened and followed instructions...and I think she danced quite well!

We didn't really have anything appropriate to wear... and dancing is not easy in crocs!! So I shall have to go and find some other stuff for her...though most of them were wearing fairy dresses!!

It is just at the local church hall...a great way to start and have some fun!
And another layout! Another everyday page of an everyday kind of moment! My kind of scrapping!

Hope your week has started well - Lissy

4 comments:

Judy said...

Hiya, thanks for popping by and your lovely comments. another great lo, gosh you are fast!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lissy, I love your kind of scrapping, and always have.

Gorgeous !!

Can't wait to see you.

Carole xx

Megan said...

Oh too cute Lis! What a fancy little dancer in her fairy outfit :-)

Your layout rocks too - look at E racing along lol. Something tells me she's a bit of a risk taker!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this speed layout Lissy. How cute is that little look on her face, she is adorable.
Melx