Tuesday, May 08, 2007

a good end to the day....

A warm Tuesday here and...

we have had good day today...swimming this morning...E went really well despite having not been for a couple of months. And then just hanging around at home, and all three of us spending some time outside as the weather was so nice!...or should I say 4 of us as Lucas the cat was hanging around too!

And it has ended well as I have scrapped..yay!

I haven't done a thing for two weeks.....but Sharon sent me the link for a new Aussie Sketches site...and they have a sketch by Kim Archer for this month....every time I have a slump I find that Kim's fabulous work always gets me started again!

Nothing flash but here it is!



And we had a new addition to the household...a lovely little felt rabbit arrived from the talented Mel Goodsell...Thanks Mel...it is adorable! Love the button tail :)

So now I will have to see if I can get scrapping! Anyway Happy Tuesday to you all - Lissy

2 comments:

Chris Millar said...

Love your take on Kim's sketch Lissy!!! And that bunny is so cute!

Megan said...

It is SO something special Lissy! That layout is fabulous!

Look at E's hair! When did it get so long? She is a treasure :-)

Megan xx