Saturday, August 28, 2010

1095 days...

It has been 1095 days....that is 3 years since dad died...I think about him every day still and miss that he is not in our lives...I guess this will always be the way...I thought Evangeline would forget by now but every so often she says something...and just yesterday she said she wished people didn't die and she wished Grandad was still alive...and I said we all do...

He was such a fabulous husband, father and grandfather that he will always be very much missed...I have been sorting out some old photos and have some great ones from when he was young...And mum and dad's first annivarsary...I still cannot get my heart around scrap booking recent photos of dad but think I will try these older photos...Lissy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous photos to go with your wonderful memories.
Ann S