Thursday, August 12, 2010

applause please...

I did it...I feel like doing a Dora dance...lol...look at this bolero jacket I just made for Morganne...I cut the fabric out about 2 months ago...and then procrastinated badly thinking I had bitten off more than I could chew...

But today was the day...while it is still cold and before she grows out of it!!...

And it was so easy...it only took a couple of hours to make...I can't wait for her to wear it! It has 3/4 sleeves and is cropped...I used a rugby jersey knit for the main fabric and some cute floral for the lining...and found the best buttons...all from Spotlight!

The pattern is
this one...from Leila & Ben...seriously cute patterns and easy to follow!

So onto the next project! Lissy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it Lis, it is so cute. You must show us a photo of Morganne in it!
Ann S

Unknown said...

Oh, this is absolutely gorgeous!