Saturday, August 14, 2010

and coming soon...

Yes it is nearly time for the second retreat of the year!

Scrappin’ Outback

presents the 11th

Wave Rock Scrapbooking Retreat

22nd – 24th October 2010

Tutors ... returning this retreat is Gayle Smith and there are two new tutors Jen Burns (Design Team Member for Dusty Attic) and Julie Van Oosten of Collections...and of course me, Lis Cassey...so it should be an interesting array of classes...

The Scrappin’ Outback on site shop always has a huge range of products...and the company is always good...and so it is always a fantastic weekend ....

As usual contact Karen Smith on
98 805300, 98805761 or 0427 977 672
Or email scrappinoutback@bigpond.com to book and for details and prices which are very affordable...


I am looking forward to using some of the gorgeous new ranges coming into the shop soon for my classes...I am working on a class that is well and truly out of my comfort zone so stay tuned! It was my choice as I need a challenge and there are some photos waiting to be scrapped! I plan to get stuck into some scrapping soon and see how I go!

Be seeing you soon, Lissy

No comments: