Sunday, December 09, 2007

christmas cards...

OK - so not much happening in the baby or Christmas stocking departments today...You can still vote to win the stocking as I am still here!!

E wanted to paint Christmas cards...she has been very industrious and made about twenty! rather cute I think....some with stamping... Some with painting...Here are some...
Then we had to write in them all!
I am trying to get on with the stockings too...I really feel like scrapping some of the great things that have been happening lately...maybe I will print out some photos...Lissy

1 comment:

Megan said...

Yep, print out some photos and get scrapping! You can bet that as soon as you take your mind off the baby coming and do something fun for yourself, she will decide to arrive!!

I hope she's already here and I just don't know about it yet. Make sure you sms me okay??!!!

love me xx